1. Estekanchi, H., A. VAFAEI, and A.M. SADEGH, Endurance time method for seismic analysis and design of structures. 2004.
2. Freeman, S.A. Development and use of capacity spectrum method. in The 6th US National Conference on Earthquake Engineering/EERI, Seattle, Washington, 1998. 1998.
3. Council, A.T., Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings. Report No. SSC 96-01: ATC-40, 1996. 1.
4. Clough, R. and J. Penzien, Dynamics of Structures, 2nd edon. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1993.
5. Foyouzat, M. and H. Estekanchi, Application of rigid-perfectly plastic spectra in improved seismic response assessment by Endurance Time method. Engineering Structures, 2016. 111: p. 24-35.
6. Bai, J., et al., Seismic performance evaluation of soil-foundation-reinforced concrete frame systems by endurance time method. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 2019. 118: p. 47-51.
7. Shirkhani, A., B. Farahmand Azar, and M.C. Basim, Optimum slip load of T-shaped friction dampers in steel frames by endurance time method. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Structures and Buildings, 2019: p. 1-15.
8. Dastan Diznab, M.A., H. Mehdigholi, and M.S. Seif, Seismic performance assessment of fixed offshore structures by endurance time method. Ships and Offshore Structures, 2019: p. 1-14.
9. Riahi, H., H. Estekanchi, and A. VAFAEI, Estimates of average inelastic deformation demands for regular steel frames by the Endurance Time method. 2009.
10. Valamanesh, V. and H. Estekanchi, A study of endurance time method in the analysis of elastic moment frames under three-directional seismic loading. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 2010. 11(5): p. 543-562.
11. Estekanchi, H. and M. Alembagheri, Seismic analysis of steel liquid storage tanks by Endurance Time method. Thin-Walled Structures, 2012. 50(1): p. 14-23.
12. Hariri-Ardebili, M., S. Sattar, and H. Estekanchi, Performance-based seismic assessment of steel frames using endurance time analysis. Engineering Structures, 2014. 69: p. 216-234.
13. Hariri-Ardebili, M.A., H. Rahmani-Samani, and M. Mirtaheri, Seismic stability assessment of a high-rise concrete tower utilizing endurance time analysis. International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 2014. 14(06): p. 1450016.
14. Hariri‐Ardebili, M. and V. Saouma, Quantitative failure metric for gravity dams. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 2015. 44(3): p. 461-480.
15. Mirzaee, A. and H.E. Estekanchi, Performance-based seismic retrofitting of steel frames by the endurance time method. Earthquake spectra, 2015. 31(1): p. 383-402.
16. Hasani, H., A. Golafshani, and H. Estekanchi, Seismic performance evaluation of jacket-type offshore platforms using endurance time method considering soil-pile-superstructure interaction. Scientia Iranica, 2017. 24(4): p. 1843-1854.
17. Bazmooneh, A. and H.E. Estekanchi, Determination of target time for endurance time method at different seismic hazard levels. Scientia Iranica. Transaction A, Civil Engineering, 2018. 25(1): p. 33-49.
18. Tahooni, S. Mir G, B, Ehtiyat and Ehtiyat, M, (2006). "Improvement and repairing the western and eastern wharf of Imam Khomeini port, Danesh Nama magazine". No 138, p 220. (in Persian)
19. Reese, L.C., W.R. Cox, and F.D. Koop, Analysis of laterally loaded piles in sand. Offshore Technology in Civil Engineering Hall of Fame Papers from the Early Years, 1974: p. 95-105.
20. Murchison, J.M. and M.W. O'Neill. Evaluation of py relationships in cohesionless soils. in Analysis and design of pile foundations. 1984. ASCE.